Entrepreneurship at Saint Mary's
A national leader in business education, Saint Mary’s University fosters entrepreneurial mindsets in Nova Scotia, the region and across Canada. We have been developing and mentoring entrepreneurs for decades. The evidence? Our alumni and students who are business founders, owners and community leaders .
Here are just a few examples of our leadership in this field:
- Saint Mary’s was the first university in Canada to offer an entrepreneurship major in Arts and remains the only university in the country to offer a BA in Entrepreneurship.
- Saint Mary’s Sobey School of Business is the largest and most respected business school in Atlantic Canada.
- The Master of Technology Entrepreneurship and Innovation is the first graduate degree program in Atlantic Canada designed to drive innovation by raising the number of technology start-ups.
- Our Master of Science in Computing & Data Analytics is a graduate-level, 16-month professional program designed to meet the complex challenges associated with big data.
- Our PhD in Applied Science requires students to complete an internship outside the University and student dissertations must describe the transfer of knowledge to the marketplace.