Saint Mary's Cathedral Basilica presents a summer Organ Recital Series, featuring some of Nova Scotia's finest organists performing on the magnificent Casavant Frères Opus 2570 pipe organ.
Join us on Tuesday, August 7th at 7:00 p.m. for a performance by Robert Summerby-Murray, President of Saint Mary's University.
He will explore the links between early 20th century English traditions (Stanford, Parry, Darke) and their exposition in Canada through the works of Willan, Daley and others.
Admission by freewill donation (suggested $5).
Free parking will be available in the church lot.
Redirect to https://news.smu.ca/summerwelcome
Redirect to http://www.smu.ca/centres-and-institutes/arg-events.html
Join John Ralston Saul—co-Chair of the Institute for Canadian Citizenship, president emeritus of PEN International, and Governor General's Award-winning writer and philosopher—for a provocative discussion on why Atlantic Canada is key to a successful immigration policy.
Explore how Indigenous communities across Canada are responding to environmental and livelihood sustainability challenges, drawing on Indigenous perspectives on the environment and natural resource stewardship.
- Richard Nuna, Innu Nation, Newfoundland & Labrador
- Dawn Foxcroft, Nuu-chah-nulth Tribal Council, BC
- Ken Paul, Atlantic Policy Congress of First Nations Chiefs
- Kanyinke Sena, Executive Director, Indigenous Peoples Coordinating Committee of Africa
- Moderator: Maureen Googoo, Publisher/Editor, kukukwes.com
- Welcome: Raymond Sewell, Saint Mary's University
Redirect to Communities, Conservation & Livelihoods is an international conference at https://www.communityconservation.net/communities-conservation-livelihoods-conference/
Redirect to http://business.halifaxchamber.com/events/details/distinguished-speakers-series-dr-robert-summerby-murray-saint-mary-s-university-1208
After six years, Dr. Patricia Bradshaw is completing her term as Dean of the Sobey School of Business. Help Saint Mary’s celebrate the impact Dean Bradshaw has had on students, alumni, and the business community during her successful tenure.
Please register here.
We’re pleased to once again host the 2018 Science Showcase at Saint Mary’s University.
Dates: May 3-5, 2018
Location: Saint Mary’s University, McNally, Main Auditorium923 Robie Street, Halifax, N.S.
Opening Ceremony: May 3, 2018 at 12:30 p.m.
Public Viewing: Saturday, May 5, 10:30 – 12:00 pm
Nova Scotia Youth
Experiences in Science
923 Robie Street
Saint Mary's University
Dean of Science Office
Halifax, NS B3H 3C3
Tel (902) 420-5526
2018 Team N.S. Science Showcase Schedule
- Participant registration, project setup (McNally Main Theatre Auditorium, 9:30-12:00)
- Opening Ceremonies & VIP reception
- Student Workshop
- Night on the Town!
- Dinner with Scientists & Innovators (Loyola Conference Hall)
- Night on the town
- 9:00-9:30: Alumni Q&A period (McNally Main Theatre Auditorium)
- 10:30-12:00:ublic Viewing (McNally Main Theatre Auditorium)
Good luck at the Canada-Wide Science Fair!
Redirecting to http://halifaxdumpandrun.webs.com/
Redirect to https://events.smu.ca/farewell-reception-dean-patricia-bradshaw
Redirect to https://www.facebook.com/events/361844287642631/