Explore how Indigenous communities across Canada are responding to environmental and livelihood sustainability challenges, drawing on Indigenous perspectives on the environment and natural resource stewardship.
- Richard Nuna, Innu Nation, Newfoundland & Labrador
- Dawn Foxcroft, Nuu-chah-nulth Tribal Council, BC
- Ken Paul, Atlantic Policy Congress of First Nations Chiefs
- Kanyinke Sena, Executive Director, Indigenous Peoples Coordinating Committee of Africa
- Moderator: Maureen Googoo, Publisher/Editor, kukukwes.com
- Welcome: Raymond Sewell, Saint Mary's University